It’s veggie time! I myself am not a vegetarian but I have to admit that I do not eat a lot of meat and I like to select the meat I eat very carefully. All those TV documentaries on how our food is processed nowadays and how meat is produced somehow make me worry more and more about what I eat and I like to prepare fresh food as much as I can. If you are into healthy food, you should like my veggie burger creation.
1 small cup veggie broth
50g small oats
2 tablespoons lin seeds
1 tablespoon sunflower seeds (unsalted)
1 cup veggies (mix of corn, green peas, diced onion, 1 clove garlic)
parsley, pepper, salt
2 tablespoons flour
1) Dissolve 1/2 cube of stocking in hot water (1 small cup).
2) Pour over the oat-lin seed-sunflower seed mix.
3) Mix well, then add the veggies and the flour; mix well again.
4) Season with parsley, salt and pepper.
5) Form palm sized veggie burgers. In a hot pan, pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil and fry from both sides for a few minutes.