300 g sugar or raw sugar
450 g white flour
6 tablespoons cocoa powder
vanilla flavor (1 pack Vanillinzucker)
1 tablespoon backing soda (1 pack Backpulver)
150 ml cooking oil (canola or colza oil, neutral taste)
200 ml soy or rice milk
300g (3 bars) dark chocolate
1) Chop 100 g of the dark chocolate in small pieces. You will later add these to the dough.
2) Combine sugar, flour, vanilla flavor and baking soda in a large bowl and blend the ingredients together.
3) Start preheating the oven at 175 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit).
3) Now stir in the liquids (oil and soy milk). Stir well until you receive a smooth dough and add water as needed to make it smoother.
5) Blend in the chocolate crumbs.
6) Use a paper towel with soft butter or oil to grease the baking pan.Then fill in the dough, sprinkle with cinnamon and back for 60 min. After 60 min make the tooth pick test: Stick a tooth pick in the cake and if it comes out with crumbs, you`re cake is good. If raw dough is on the tooth pick, back it for a few more minutes.
7) After the cake has cooled down, melt the remaining chocolate in a cup or small bowl that you put in a small pot with hot water.
8) Before applying the chocolate icing, even out wholes with your favorite jam (e.g. strawberry or blueberry jam).
Here is the original recipe (in German):