And voila, here is the third HelloFresh recipe that I had in my Kochbox: Glazed pork with potato mash & broccoli. My resume for this week: It was fun cooking out of the box :) I was offered a nice variety and liked all of the three recipes. Good choice and highly recommended! To get your box delivered, click here: www.hellofresh.com
Ingredients (serves 2 people): 2 pork filets (ca. 250g or 1/2 pound) 4 potatoes 1 broccoli head lemon juice (of 1/2 fresh lemon) 1 bunch spring onions 1 large clove garlic fresh rosemary 1/2 cup milk 1 tablespoon soy sauce 1 tablespoon honey 1/2 tablespoon mustard olive oil flour salt, pepper, nutmeg Preparation:
1) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit)
2) Bring water to a boil and meanwhile start peeling the potatoes and cut them in cubes. Remove the broccoli from the stem. Wash the spring onion and thinly slice it. As soon as the water is boiling, add a pinch of salt and boil the potatoes for 15-20 min, add the broccoli for the last 3 min. Drain and put aside.
3) Wash and dry the pork filet. Cut it in finger thick slices. Season with salt and pepper from both sides and coat the slides in flour.
4) Prepare the glaze: Squeeze the lemon. Chop up the garlic and the rosemary leaves. In a bowl, mix the lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and 1/2 spoon mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
5) Heat a pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sear the meat for about 1-2 min on both sides. Then put the meat into a baking pan and cover with the marinade. Place in the oven for about 8-10 min.
6) Prepare the potato mash: In a small pot, add the milk, 2 tablespoons butter and the white parts of the spring onion to the potatoes and mash until smooth. Season with a pinch of nutmeg and salt.
7) Arrange the meat, broccoli and potato mash on a plate and decorate the potato mash with the green parts of the spring onion. Guten Appetit!