Oh my sweet tooth, sometimes it makes me create little recipes without having planned any of it. Last night after dinner was such a moment, I felt like I needed something chocolaty and quick. And voila, this nice and tasty cookie dough terrine came out.
1 stick butter or margarine
3/4 cups brown sugar
1 cup flour
Dark chocolate chips
Strawberries (fresh or frozen)
1) Use soft butter or let the butter melt in a small pot.
2) Combine the butter, sugar, salt and chocolate chips and stir.
3) Now add the flour until you receive a smooth dough texture.
4) Place the dough in small ceramic terrines and decorate with two strawberries.
4) Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius (390-400 degrees Fahrenheit) and bake for about 15 min.
For the cookie dough base I used this recipe: